Ok, I'm guilty of not posting this blog on December 16, 2009, but, I just had to share this moment. This was the day of my 3-year olds holiday debut---her rendition of Jingle Bells in front of a studio audience.
While it was suppose to be her and the entire 3 year old class that sung an angelic version of Jingle Bells in G major, my resilient 3-year old was the loudest singer. As she stared each audience member in the eyes, and yelled, in a sweet melodic voice that only a mother could appreciate, "In a one horse open sleigh, HEY, jingle bells jingle bells........". I was so proud of she (baby talk). While most of the other 3 year olds wiped their snotty noses with their sleeves, cried for their mommy, or just fidgeted with their fingers in their noses-----my baby girl was born for Broadway.......watch out Raven Simone & KeKe Palmer, Faith Richardson is Disney bound!!!!!!
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention.....see the bells that she holds in her hand? She rang those loud and proud as she sung her song. OMG, she can multitask with her talents too! Now, tell me a major motion picture is not in my baby girls future :-).
0 comments:
Post a Comment