So, yesterday evening me and the fam watched "I Can Do Bad All By Myself" and it was a tearjerker......even my 2 Little Kittens (Blesyn and Faith) were fighting back the tears. While my hubby is not a Tyler Perry fan, he can't deny enjoying the soulful voices of Ms. Mary J. and Ms. Gladys Knight. Taraji P. and Adam Rodriguez were awesome, and it was inspirational to discover that the entire film was produced at the Tyler Perry Studios in ATL. If you have yet to see this movie, I'll answer just a couple of questions and you can decide for yourself whether to buy, rent, borrow, or just "forget about it".
Would I watch this movie again? Yep, but only when my parents come up for a visit because I know they'll want to see it.
Was this movie worth the $15, 16, or 17.99 that my hubby paid for it? (Thanks hubby!) Yes, because had we gone to the movies we'd paid $32.00 for four tickets, and that is only if we were fortunate enough to catch the matinee.
I'll admit that Tyler Perry's movies are becoming more and more sophisticated and less distracting with each new release. I'm looking forward to checking out "Why Did I Get Married Too" when it hits theaters in April.
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment