I often wish my undergraduate years weren't based on the art of human communication; however, these years revealed and strenghthen my ability to focus on nonverbal cues while actively listening. The observation of humans communicating afford some revelations; revelations can serve as an incredible self driver.
Morning Revelation: Chris Brown wants to be forgiven, but, more so by his fans than Rihanna.
The teleprompter, the scripted speech, and the raise in both brows. All indicators that the stage was set, the curtain was up and the play began. A plea for forgiveness is unscripted, not written but heartfelt, and definitely not uncertain.
Afternoon Revelation: Friends don't judge you by the relationships you share with others.
One difference between a true friend and an acquaintance is, the relationship the two of you share even in the midst of opposing social circles.
Evening Revelation: I should release the school girl stance when blogging.
This is my first posting, and I'm a little nervous. I'm still viewing my blog as an assignment versus an opportunity for creative writing. Hopefully over time I'll relax more and not think so hard.
Uhh huh Rudeness!
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment