In my youngers years I remember my mother and father telling me, "Just tell the truth and you'll feel better." While I thought then that the physical lashing my parents would bestow upon me definitely would NOT make me feel better, I'll admit, the whippin' lasted about 3 minutes, yet, the guilt still resides in my soul today for all my childhood untruths.
Now that my younger years have passed, in my adults years it is often times that my friends present me with the challenge of "sparing their feelings", "being honest" or "being PAINFULLY honest". I prefer to continuously practice "being honest", but, some of my strong minded friends interpret this as a weakness, and attempt to go in for "da kill". Then, I have to bring "da pain"! Ladies, if it looks like a pig, smells like a pig, snorts like a pig and rolls in mud like a pig, then DAMN IT, that m****f**** IS A PIG. I say that to mean this, if you ask my opinion and you're not happy with it, don't get belligerent and up in your feelings with me, your friend. Hell, IT IS my opinion. Just carry on, and direct your frustration towards the associate that you spoke with before me that decided to spare your feelings.
"Friends tell friends the truth."
Uhh huh Rudeness!
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I really like this Keda..
Post a Comment