Monday, August 10, 2009

Ode to Shoes

Ok, my shoe collection has officially surpassed my wardrobe. I think I have an official shoe fetish--I buy first and worry about matching them up with an outfit later. So you know what this means---Yes America, there are boxes of shoes in my closet that haven't been worn. Its sooooooo bad, I put my shoes on first and then get dressed. When I think about it I'm sadden because it seems so wasteful and self-indulged to buy shoes that I really don't need.

But, I'll ease my pain by buying these two must haves:

UGG's (LEATHER--OMG, these are HOT!!!!!!)


Wonder Woman!!!!

2 comments:

Susan K. on August 11, 2009 at 8:46 AM said...

wow... those wonder woman joints will turn some heads. nice!

BlkButterfly on August 11, 2009 at 10:09 AM said...

U have many sicknesses and the one youchose to blog about was shoes?

My people my people LOL